Since we are not selling Greek Sing DVDs, we are offering you free viewing and downloads! Follow the instructions below.
1. (To view) Follow the link to the Vimeo channel below,
2. Find the video you’d like to watch and click on it
3. (To download) When the video opens in the top window, click on the yellow-orange link next to the small TV Monitor icon in the bottom right corner of the top window.
4. This will open the video in a new browser window. After that, click on the “Download” button below the video window.
5. You can choose whichever setting you’d like for the download, then begin downloading the file.
You’ll need to “right click” on the format of the file you wish to download (in step 5 of my previous instructions) then click “Save Link As…”
A new window will open up. Simply choose where you would like to save the downloaded file (I usually go with “Desktop”) and click “Save.” The .mp4 file will appear on your desktop with a 9 digit number as its name.